Who we are
Vitruvius is a successful engineering consultancy with a well-established reputation within the civil engineering and rail sectors in New Zealand where it is known for its consistent high-quality service delivery to various public and private sector clients.
What we do
Our services include infrastructure engineering design, project management, surveying, construction & contract management and procurement.
What we need
Our growing workload in Auckland means that we require an experienced Senior Rail Track Engineer with a good reputation and proven track record in the delivery of rail projects. The Senior Engineer will play an integral part in a developing business through the delivery of exciting projects in a growing rail industry. As a senior within our business, you will be required to manage rail business projects from a physical and technical perspective. This Client facing position will require you to travel to site as required, have the ability to help to win future projects and undertake the delivery of projects to time and budget.
Candidates shall have NZ experience in delivering complex rail engineering projects, preferably in a leading role.
Our preferred candidate will have experience in the following:
- Safety Leadership;
- Leading the delivery of permanent way projects, including strategic, maintenance, renewal and green field locations;
- Management of survey, inspection and field work undertaken by others;
- Reporting and delivering to stakeholders;
- Client management and business development; and
- Adherence to H&S legislation.
Candidates should have completed a Civil or Railway engineering specific academic qualification to at least tertiary level.
Chartership is desirable but not essential for this role.
What we offer
- Join a dynamic engineering consultancy that competes with the big guys;
- A company that looks after their staff, including offering an attractive flexible working policy;
- Competitive salary package;
- Permanent position.
Call to action
If this role sounds interesting and you would like to have a confidential discussion, we would love to hear from you.
Apply by sending your CV and references to:
firstname.lastname@example.org clearly labelling your e-mail with “Application for Team Leader Infrastructure – Auckland”