Vitruvius Ltd is a successful multi-disciplinary operation that is growing quickly in the surveying, land development, transport and engineering services sector. Our business is led by well established, mature and experienced individuals who are looking for talented team members to help us grow and take on exciting new projects. We have offices in both Tauranga and Wellington.
The opportunity exists for a Survey Technician to join the team immediately to help meet the demands of our client base nationwide. The role is Tauranga based and will help deliver work NZ wide to support projects in road and rail and land development. The successful candidate must be willing to work away from home.
Your role would principally involve:
- Delivery of fieldwork, surveying and site work
- Delivery of rail survey projects nationwide
- Planning and delivering our field work and investigations
- Processing and analysing of data captured in the field.
- Use of 12d model software
The successful candidate would ideally have a NZ Diploma in Land Surveying or equivalent or be training towards such qualification.
Your responsibilities would include:
- ‘hands on’ field work
- working as a member of the survey team to ensure efficient and organised project delivery
- leadership of projects as required
- Following established procedures, work plans to deliver individual responsibilities
This is a unique opportunity to take up a survey technician role in a rapidly growing section of our business. The successful candidate will also get the opportunity to have input towards the future direction of Vitruvius.
Apply by sending your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org